14.9.12

VITABIOTICS . . .

Slinky Towers! You were quite the mountain to conquer - but I'm glad I did!


As a commercial interlude from my chaotic music video work, I recently devised and directed a portfolio of idents with the creative agency The Outfit for Vitabiotics. The idents will air over the course of a year on Channel 4 during Countdown . . .



Overall with these idents, the idea was to construct fast-paced visual puzzles that are resolved in the end by a wide 'reveal' shot of each of the brand names - which are interpreted through art direction in each ident . . . It was important that each ident had a hand-crafted, charming feel in keeping with the family focus of the mainline Vitabiotics brand . . .



The companion idents for Wellman and Wellwoman called for all-encompassing photoshoots in which the contents' of myself and my producer Dawn's apartments were forever immortalised on giant stylised "Polaroid" noticeboards . . . Along with enigmatic cameos from both of us too as the golden couple! Meatier roles were given to my two dogs  - Jake and Hugo - in both photo and quirky animated form! Gotta love the pooches . . .



Below are a selection of them - the complete portfolio is visible on my Vimeo page . . .  



http://www.stephenlally.com
http://stephenlally.blogspot.com