17.11.09

INTRODUCING ELLA CHI...



In mid December I will be directing the video for Ella Chi's second single, "Cause You Needed Me". Ella is such a sweet and talented young singer and performer - I can't wait to unleash the glitter...

The poor girl won't know what hit her!

The video shoot will be in combination with a series of promo images of Ella I'll be shooting with the lovely Simon Allen. I'll also be collaborating with the fantabulous Wendy Olvers on Ella's styling and costume designs...Quite an exciting prospect all round!

And all before Christmas. Well, tis the season to be busy!

Above and below are some shots from a series of promo images of Ella that I styled and shot with Simon Allen a few months ago. The loose theme was Rock Circus, and Ella was quite partial to a power pose!